Businesses, charities and public sector organisations

Water and wastewater supply to business, charity and public sector customers.

Making a complaint

We do not generally deal with individual consumer complaints or enquiries about water companies.


In this section of the website you can find information about how water and sewerage services can be supplied to your development.

Getting a connection

If a development requires a new water main or sewer, the developer may ask the water or sewerage company to install the pipework.

Choosing your supplier

New appointees are companies that have successfully applied for an appointment to replace the existing water and or sewerage company at a particular site.