Shortcut keys for this site
- Setting price controls for 2015-20 – wholesale cost assessment
- Setting price controls for 2015-20 – recommendations to Ofwat's Board about companies' revised business plans
- Highlights from our 2014 draft determinations
- Setting price controls for 2015-20 – information about some companies' bad debt adjustments
- Correcting an error in the retail average cost to serve model
- Reissue of wholesale revenue figures for charging
- Representations received on our draft determinations
The 2014 price review is our process for setting the price and service packages (‘price controls’) that each monopoly company must deliver over the five years between 2015 and 2020. Each company sent us its business plan in December 2013 and we will be making draft and final determinations on their price controls during 2014.
As we announced in Setting price controls for 2015-20 – pre-qualification decisions we are publishing draft determinations on three separate dates. Following each of our draft determinations we have allowed five weeks for for interested parties to make representations.
- 30 April 2014 for the two companies with the highest-quality (‘enhanced’) plans, Affinity Water and South West Water.
- 30 May 2014 for those non-enhanced companies that wanted a draft determination by the end of June.
- 29 August 2014 for all other non-enhanced companies – the closing dates for representations is 3 October 2014.
We plan to publish our final determinations in December 2014.