- NT 01/14: South Staffordshire Water applies for a variation to its appointment to include Cadley Hill, Swadlincote 17 January 2014
- IB 03/14: Ofwat proposes to vary the appointment of water supplier at Cadley Hill 4 February 2014
- Consultation: Proposal by the Water Services Regulation Authority (Ofwat) to vary the appointments of South Staffordshire Water and Severn Trent Water as water companies 4 February 2014
- IB 07/14 Ofwat varies the appointment of water provider at Cadley Hill, Swadlincote 31 March 2014
- Instrument of appointment: Variation of the Appointments of South Staffordshire Water plc as a Water Undertaker and Severn Trent Water Ltd as a Water Undertaker 31 March 2014
- Decision document: Variation of South Staffordshire Water’s appointment to include Cadley Hill 31 March 2014
Companies with new appointments provide water and sewerage services or water only services for a defined area in place of the existing appointed water company in that area. Find out more about getting a new appointment and new appointments or variations in general.