The details of this consultation on the final 2010-15 reconciliation are explained below.
Please also refer to the Consultation under section 13 on proposed modification to condition B Licences for 17 water companies.
We have now published our proposals for reconciling the incentive arrangements for companies’ performance and expenditure for the 2010-15 period, now that companies have provided complete information and final audited spend and performance data for the whole 2010-2015 period. This is that document.
This consultation document is accompanied by a specific appendix for each company showing how we have assessed the claims companies have made and the basis for our initial decisions.
We are also publishing detailed spreadsheets containing calculations of the adjustments for each company.
Reissue of PR14 reconciliation rulebook
We are proposing changes to the Rulebook, including in respect of the Wholesale Revenue Forecasting Incentive Mechanism (WRFIM), so that the formula references the Revenue Correction Mechanism (RCM), which was a similar mechanism at PR09. These include other minor amendments as explained in the document.
Note: On 31 October 2016 page 1 of the PR14 reconciliation rulebook was amended to reflect its publication date of 5 October 2016. This was previously listed as 20 September to reflect the date the updates were applied. We have made this change to remove any ambiguity in the process.
- PR14 reconciliation rulebook PDF 850.06 KB
- PR09 legacy blind year master file XLSX 119.02 KB
- Totex menu XLSX 80.58 KB
- WRFIM XLSX 72.25 KB
- Northumbrian Water specific appendix PDF 294.29 KB
- Portsmouth Water specific appendix PDF 236.01 KB
- Sembcorp Bournemouth specific appendix PDF 239.99 KB
- Sutton and East Surrey specific appendix PDF 247.34 KB
- South East Water specific appendix PDF 308.86 KB
- Southern Water specific appendix PDF 335.42 KB
- South Staffordshire Water specific appendix PDF 258.21 KB
- Severn Trent Water specific appendix PDF 334.05 KB
- South West Water specific appendix PDF 269.45 KB
- Thames Water specific appendix PDF 387.39 KB
- United Utilities specific appendix PDF 316.93 KB
- Welsh Water specific appendix PDF 286.57 KB
- Wessex Water specific appendix PDF 268.31 KB
- Yorkshire Water specific appendix PDF 306.92 KB
- Affinity Water specific appendix PDF 274.1 KB
- Anglian Water specific appendix PDF 289.23 KB
- Bristol Water specific appendix PDF 263.27 KB
- Dee Valley Water specific appendix PDF 263.59 KB
- 2009 price review CIS reconciliation XLSX 38.53 KB