This consultation concerns proposed changes to the reporting requirements for the Annual Performance Report (APR). The reporting requirements for the APR are contained in our regulatory accounting guidelines (RAGs). They set out the information companies must collect and publish, and ensures that data is published consistently across the sector. This promotes transparency and allows all stakeholders to understand and challenge companies.
We intend to publish the finalised RAGs in late 2020. These changes will be effective for the 2020-21 reporting year.
Following the launch of the consultation we have found that the line definitions for tables 5A, 6A and 6B did not correspond to the correct version of the tables. We also omitted a new line in table 6A (now line 5). This document sets out the correct versions of the line definitions and table 6A.
Where to send submissions
We would welcome any comments on this document. Please email them to [email protected]
Due to the closure of the Ofwat offices we are currently unable to accept responses by post.
The closing date for this consultation is 24 August 2020. We will publish responses to this consultation on our website at www.ofwat.gov.uk.
For responses in respect of question 1 please use the template provided in appendix 2.
- RAG 4.09 (Appendix 4) condoc public PDF 369.8 KB
- RAG 4.09 condoc public PDF 2.23 MB
- RAG 1.09 condoc public PDF 397.74 KB
- RAG 2.08 condoc public PDF 917.08 KB
- RAG 3.12 condoc public PDF 740.69 KB
- RAG 4.09 (Appendix 1) condoc public PDF 346.66 KB
- RAG 4.09 (Appendix 2) condoc public PDF 892.02 KB
- RAG 4.09 (Appendix 3) condoc public PDF 372.87 KB
- Proforma tables 2020-21 condoc XLSX 609.66 KB
- Bioresources RAGs workshop - agenda and background PDF 74.69 KB
- Bioresources RAGs workshop - consultation update PDF 63.02 KB
- RAG consultation Aug 2020 email updates PDF 111.43 KB