This consultation concerns proposed changes to the reporting requirements for the Annual Performance Report (APR) which are effective for the 2017-18 reporting year. We intend to finalise the regulatory accounting guidelines (RAGs) in October 2017.
The document covers the following areas:
- Proposed new information requirements for cost assessment purposes,
- Proposed new information requirements for the cost of new connections,
- Proposed updates to RAG 5 and some specific changes which will only apply to bioresources,
- Proposed limited new disclosure requirements for non-appointed transactions,
- Proposed changes to outcomes reporting,
- Proposed changes recognising the new eligibility criteria for participants in retail market opening on 1 April 2017; and,
- Proposal to raise the small company threshold.
We invite comments from all stakeholders and users of the APR. Please email them to [email protected] or post them to Regulatory reporting consultation response, Ofwat, Centre City Tower, 7 Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4UA.
The closing date for this consultation is 19 July 2017.
- Proforma tables 2017-18 PDF 632.27 KB