On 14 June 2022 we published a consultation on why we thought that the current cap should be changed and identified options, including a preferred option, as to how the cap could change. After considering the responses we received to that consultation, we are now formally proposing to modify all water companies’ licences.
Where to send submissions
Any representations on, or objections to, the proposed modifications may be made no later than Thursday 6 October 2022.
We also ask water companies whose areas are wholly or mainly in Wales to indicate their acceptance or otherwise of the proposed modifications by this date.
You can email responses to [email protected].
We intend to publish responses to this consultation document on our website at www.ofwat.gov.uk. Subject to the following, by providing a response to this consultation you are deemed to consent to its publication.
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Affinity_Water PDF 27.43 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Albion_Eco PDF 27.63 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Albion_Water PDF 27.65 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Anglian_Water PDF 27.46 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Bristol_Water PDF 27.55 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_County_Water PDF 27.52 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Dwr_Cymru PDF 76.63 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_ESP_Water PDF 27.62 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Hafren_Dyfrdwy PDF 27.85 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Icosa_Water PDF 27.73 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Leep_Networks PDF 27.88 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_SES_Water PDF 27.6 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Southern_Water PDF 27.64 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Thames_Water PDF 27.67 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Wessex_Water PDF 27.64 KB