The Water Services Regulation Authority (Ofwat) is mainly funded by licence fees paid by appointed water companies and there is a cap on the level of those fees in Condition N of water companies’ appointments (licences). This document sets out proposed changes to the regulation fee cap in Condition N to ensure that the budget agreed with HM Treasury as part of the 2021 Comprehensive Spending Review (CSR) can be funded and to future-proof the fee cap.
Where to send submissions
We would welcome any comments on this document. Please email them to [email protected]
The closing date for this consultation is 12 July 2022.
We intend to publish responses to this informal consultation document on our website at www.ofwat.gov.uk.
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Affinity_Water PDF 27.43 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Albion_Eco PDF 27.63 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Albion_Water PDF 27.65 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Anglian_Water PDF 27.46 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Bristol_Water PDF 27.55 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_County_Water PDF 27.52 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Dwr_Cymru PDF 76.63 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_ESP_Water PDF 27.62 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Hafren_Dyfrdwy PDF 27.85 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Icosa_Water PDF 27.73 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Leep_Networks PDF 27.88 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_SES_Water PDF 27.6 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Southern_Water PDF 27.64 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Thames_Water PDF 27.67 KB
- 2210_Condition_N_licence_modification_Wessex_Water PDF 27.64 KB