I’m affected by the issues being talked about

If you’re affected by any of the issues being talked about, below are some organisations you can contact for support.

Help with my bills

If you are struggling to pay your water bill, please speak to your water company to see how they can help. Many of the water companies will have options to help you if you are struggling or unable to pay your water bills.

  • You can find out who your water company is and their contact details, by entering your postcode on the Water UK website.
  • CCW are the independent voice for water consumers in England and Wales. They have information on their website about what financial support is available including:
    • Information about grants that may be available for people in water debt and other financial difficulties;
    • How to contact your water company if you are struggling to pay bills; and
    • Help that is available for people on benefits.

Help with money

Help with mental health