Throughout the price review we have been committed to running an open and transparent process. So we have published the populated financial models we used in arriving at our draft and final determinations.
The populated financial models reflect assumptions appropriate to price setting. These include a notional capital structure which may differ significantly from companies’ actual structures, an assumed totex menu choice, and no provision for out- or underperformance on incentive mechanisms. As a result, the models will not represent a forecast of each company’s actual financial results.
The models are xlsm and xlsb files. If you are having problems opening them, we suggest you try downloading the file, and renaming it with the correct file extension, and then opening it in Excel. Please note that they will not work as xlsx files.
We have also published populated versions of some of our feeder models. You can find links to these below.
- Populated basic cost threshold feeder models for each company at the risk-based review
- Populated basic cost threshold feeder models for each company at draft and final determinations
- Populated versions of the risk-based review initial cost threshold feeder model
- Populated versions of the draft determinations cost threshold feeder model
- Populated versions of the final determinations cost threshold feeder model
- Populated legacy feeder models at draft determinations
- PR14 populated risk assessment tools
- Non-household retail populated draft determination model
- Non-household retail populated final determination model
- Household retail populated model
- Household retail average cost to serve final determination populated model
- Populated menu models
- Populated legacy aggregation feeder model at draft determinations
- Legacy populated feeder models at final determinations
- Calculating company-specific uplift