We have recently published a position paper which sets out our intentions for how we are going to conduct collaborative customer research, with CCW and the water sector, for PR24. The research will cover:
- Research on common performance commitments;
- Outcome delivery incentive (ODI) rates research; and
- Acceptability and affordability testing.
The position paper sets out the scope of the collaborative research, its fit with company-led research and engagement, the timing of the collaborative research, the delivery of the research fieldwork, the governance arrangements and our next steps.
It follows Ofwat’s recent consultation – PR24 and Beyond: Creating tomorrow, together – which set out ideas for PR24 and beyond.
- PR24 a thu hwnt – Ystyried dewisiadau cwsmeriaid mewn adolygiadau prisiau yn y dyfodol – Crynodeb gweithredol
- PR24 and beyond: Reflecting customer preferences in future price reviews
- PR24 and Beyond: Creating tomorrow, together. Appendix – Reflecting customers’ preferences
- Ofwat’s customer engagement policy statement and expectations for PR19
- Delivering Water 2020: Our final methodology for the 2019 price review (chapter 2 – engaging customers)
- Aide Memoire for Customer Challenge Groups