At this point in the price review cycle, companies are preparing their PR24 business plans and long-term delivery strategies. We expect all companies to be engaging with customers to make sure their plans take account of customers’ needs, priorities and preferences.
- High-quality research;
- Customer challenge on the nature, quality and use of customer engagement evidence; and
- Assurance of the quality and use of customer engagement evidence.
We expect the customer and stakeholder engagement framework set out in the PR24 draft methodology to largely reflect the content of this new position paper, (Welsh/Cymraeg) together with our October 2021 Collaborative customer research for PR24 position paper. The draft methodology will be published in July 2022.
- PR24 and beyond position paper: Collaborative customer research for PR24
- PR24 a thu hwnt – Ystyried dewisiadau cwsmeriaid mewn adolygiadau prisiau yn y dyfodol – Crynodeb gweithredol
- PR24 and beyond: Reflecting customer preferences in future price reviews
- PR24 and Beyond: Creating tomorrow, together. Appendix – Reflecting customers’ preferences
- Ofwat’s customer engagement policy statement and expectations for PR19
- Delivering Water 2020: Our final methodology for the 2019 price review (chapter 2 – engaging customers)
- Aide Memoire for Customer Challenge Groups